Blog Archive

This post contains links to products on Amazon. If you purchase items through these links, I receive a small percentage of every sale.

Religious Easter Activities for Kids with Free Printables (Designed for Use During General Conference)

It's here just in time!  


Here are our Religious Easter Activities for Kids.  


I love that we're able to celebrate the religious aspect of Easter with such beautiful images and kid-friendly activities.


Religious Easter Activities for Kids (Designed for General Conference)


Religious Easter Activities for Kids with Free Printables


 Arranging Lilies with Addition Clip Cards


Arranging Lilies with Addition Clip Cards
 

All of my kiddos, including my boys, love to arrange flowers, especially when they're able to give them to Mommy when they're finished.  


The kiddos will be provided a vase and several Lilies to arrange.  If they are bored with this, and enjoy math, I have provided addition facts for them to practice while they're arranging flowers.

Source: I created the printable for this activity. The  Easter Themed General Conference Printable Pack is a Subscriber's Only Freebie. For your free copy, follow the directions at the bottom of this post.

Easter Events Cards


Easter Event Cards


The cards can be used in several ways. During General Conference the kiddos will be playing a memory game with them to familiarize themselves with all of the events that took place leading up to Jesus' Crucifixion and Resurrection.  


For those who don't enjoy a memory game, a simple match up might work.  The cards are filled with art work that is simply beautiful.  


As we get closer to Easter and learn about each of the events more in depth, I'm hoping the kiddos will learn to sequence each of the events.

Source: I created the printable for this activity. The  Easter Themed General Conference Printable Pack is a Subscriber's Only Freebie. For your free copy, follow the directions at the bottom of this post.

Building Herod's Temple


Building Herod's Temple

 

After Christ entered Jerusalem, he cleansed the temple there.  The kiddos will build a replica of Herod's Temple using sugar cubes.

Source: I created the printable for this activity. The  Easter Themed General Conference Printable Pack is a Subscriber's Only Freebie. For your free copy, follow the directions at the bottom of this post.

Easter Story Who Am I? Cards


These cards include important people in the Easter Story surrounding the crucifixion and resurrection of our Savior, Jesus Christ.  


Once again, these cards can be used to play a memory or matching game.  For those who are familiar with the story, a Who Am I? game would be loads of fun.  


I'm hoping before the end of the weekend, I am able to add cards giving facts about each person.

Source: I created the printable for this activity. The  Easter Themed General Conference Printable Pack is a Subscriber's Only Freebie. For your free copy, follow the directions at the bottom of this post.

Bubbles


Bubbles


 My kiddos are obsessed with bubbles.  Since they're a very quiet activity, I thought they'd be great to occupy them during some of the longer conference talks.

Nail Prints Puzzle


Nail Prints Puzzle


These puzzles are so easy to make.  Just cut up a 5x7 picture into strips and glue it onto large popsicle sticks.

Source:  The free image for this puzzle can be found at www.lds.org.

Palm Leaf Scissor Practice


Palm Leaf Scissor Practice


Bulldozer loves to cut for fun, as long as he doesn't have to worry about the final product. 


I thought this would be a great, quiet, activity for him and the other kiddos.  We've talked about how palm leaves and branches were laid on the ground when Jesus entered Jerusalem.

Source: I created these leaves by simply drawing an outline on a piece of green construction paper.

Stringing Easter Eggs


Stringing Easter Eggs


I couldn't not include this activity, as it was a favorite from last year. The kiddos will decorate tree branches, stringing the eggs provided.

I hope those able to listen to General Conference enjoy it!  Happy Easter to everyone!

Directions on How to Obtain Subscriber Only Freebies

1. Click on the Subscriber's link at the bottom of this post.

2. Subscribe to our free newsletter.

3. Open the thank you message you receive after subscribing. (Be sure to check your spam folder, as sometimes it ends up there.)

4. Click the confirmation link in the thank you message.

5. Once the confirmation is complete, you will receive another message with the Subscriber Only Freebies Link and Password.

6. Click on link and type in password. (The password is cap sensitive.)

7. Find the printable pack you are looking for listed in alphabetical order, click on it, and viola!

We hope you enjoy your free printable.

Note: If you are already a newsletter subscriber, open your most recent newsletter. At the bottom you will find a link to the Subscriber Only Freebies page, along with the password in case you forgot it.



If you enjoyed this post, you may also like the resources below.

Free First Presidency and Apostles Printable Pack The Good SamaritanThe Life of Jesus Christ ActivitiesTeaching Children How to Study Scriptures Pioneer Busy Bags Easter Tot ActivitiesEmergency PreparednessMy ReligionMy CreationGeneral Conference Activities

5 comments:

  1. I love your activities, Renae! Thanks so much for sharing your printables! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always have such wonderful units! Where do you find the time to organize them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ashley! I do my work either late at night or very early in the morning. I try as hard as I can not to do it during the day when the kiddos are awake.

      Delete
  3. Thank you for sharing these printables. I've linked your page to my blog post(www.growingcuriousminds.com) on Easter activities. I'm planning to do the Who Am I activity with my sons.
    Anu

    ReplyDelete